MPSC provides wide career opportunities for graduates from Maharashtra aspiring to work at various state level posting such as Deputy Collector , Block Development Officer, Tahsildar, Sales Tax Officer, etc. Apart from a good annual compensation and good status in the society the Govt. provides many incentives and facilities such as accommodation, household help, official vehicle, retirement benefits, etc. All positions for candidates who clears the MPSC exams are positions with power and decision making authority. For ambitious people this is definitely a career to seek.
Post comes Under MPSC Exam (MPSC Posts)
Class 1 Posts
1. Deputy Collector
2. Deputy Suprintendent of Police (DySP)
3. Assistant Commissioner Sales Tax
4. Deputy Registrar Co-operative Socities
5. Deputy Chief Executive Officer
6. Suprintendent State Excise Deppt
7. Block Development Officer (BDO) – A
8. Finance, Audit & Accounts Service – Group A
9. Chief Officer, Nagar Palika / Nagar Parishad – A
Class 2 Posts
1. Block Development Officer (BDO) – B
2. Chief Officer, Nagar Palika / Nagar Parishad – B
3. Mantralaya Section Officer
4. Sub-registrar Cooperative Societies – B
5. Taluka Inspector of Land Records(TILR)
6. Deputy Superintendent State Excise Deppt
7. Finance, Audit & Accounts Service – Group B
8. Assistant Regional Transport Officer (ARTO)
9. Nayab Tahasildar
- Gernal > 18 TO 38 YEARS
- OBC > 18 TO 41 YEARS
- SC / ST> 18 TO 43 YEARS
- OBC> 3 years
- SC/ST> 5 years
- WIDOW/DIVORCED WOMEN> 9 years
- EX SERVICEMEN> 5 years
- PERSON WITH DISABILITY> 10 Years
- Applying candidates should have completed their 10th/12th/Degree (graduation)/Post Graduation, etc as per various posts or jobs or vacancies with good academic records in concerned discipline from well recognized University / Institute.
- Willing candidates must have good typing speed in Marathi, English and others (if necessary).
Can I just enroll in a single course? I’m not interested in all entire Course.
YES, you can enroll for any of the one course you are interested for. We do have good number of selection in each sector. To know more call us or fill up the form and we will get back to you shortly.
What is the refund policy?
We do have refund policy for genuine cases under our company rules. To know more call us or fill up the form and we will get back to you shortly.
What background knowledge is necessary?
You should have minimum 12 th passed or graduate for courses we offer. We have courses for intermediate to graduate students. . To know more call us or fill up the form and we will get back to you shortly.
Do I need to wait for new batch to do the course?
You can join our course any time you want as we have designed topic cycle for every course which start on Monday. So we have new batch at every Monday. To know more call us or fill up the form and we will get back to you shortly.